This region of the beautiful Kiamichi Mountains is Oklahoma’s best kept secret. Many people have no idea that Oklahoma contains this type of scenery and landscape, which is similar to the Ozark and Smoky Mountains of Arkansas, Missouri, and Tennessee.
Solitude you can appreciate.
Deep in the mountains of Southeastern Oklahoma is a mountain lake surrounded by national forests, state parks, clear running streams and the kind of solitude that has to be experienced to be truly appreciated.
Mountain Fork River
This scenic area known for its luscious green forests and abundance of clear water provides a fun-filled environment for may popular outdoor activities
Set in a secluded location, Broken Bow riverfront cabins are packed with amenities and an ideal getaway. These beautiful “home away from home” cabins in Broken Bow or Beavers Bend are of the very few waterfront properties located along the lower Mountain Fork River. The Beavers Bend area features hiking, trail riding, swimming and much more. The Broken Bow lake is home to the best fishing in this part of the United States and is within 25 minutes.
- Riverbend Lodge is a Lodge or Bunk House designed as a retreat for large groups – perfect for family reunions, religious or corporate retreats. This extra large bunk house is equipped with everything but linens. The kitchen is equipped with two stoves/ovens and 2 microwaves. There are enough pots, griddles and pans to accommodate. Sleeps 18-25. Also, features a washer/dryer, flat screen TV w/satellite & DVD and shuffleboard table. You provide your own linens: towels, pillows/sheets/blankets orsleeping bags.
- Madison’s Moose Manor This cabin is a two bedroom two bath with double king size beds along with additional sleeping accommodations in the living room. This two-bedroom cabin was built along with Riverbend Lodge in 2005. It is located adjacent to the Riverbend Lodge where common area amenities are shared. As you step on the wrap around porch and notice the swings, you know it’s time to relax and rejuvenate. Sleeps 6 max. Also features a washer/dryer, 2 full baths, flat screen TV w/satellite & DVD.
Whichever you chose, you will have ideal accommodations for couples or families or groups intending to build memories that will last a lifetime. From the moment you glimpse the Kiamichi Mountains you will immediately notice the stress of city life drain away. Free from the rush of hurried living, you will slow down and begin to move at the pace of the rivers flow.
* River Front Cabins
* Private Boat Ramp for small craft and canoes
* Outdoor Fireplace & Seating Area
* Bamboo Forest for Exploring
* Riverside Grills & Picnic Tables
* Comfortable beds
* Riverbend Lodge is ideal for group gatherings, retreats, weddings,
corporate events, family reunions, etc.
Tags: Large, waterfront log cabins in Broken Bow or Beavers Bend
Beavers Bend Cabins, Broken Bow Cabins
Canoe takeout, Large waterfront cabins, Lower Mountainfork River
Cabins Beavers Bend, Cabins Broken Bow